Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What's in your refrigerator?


115/365 - Keeping Cool
Originally uploaded by Wayne-K
The theme for my photography project this week is "What's in your refrigerator?"...which should be interesting, since there's not a whole heck of a lot in my refrigerator. You could say I picked a bad month to deplete the fridge, freezer, and pantry!

A few months ago, the theme was "toys" and I took a bunch of pictures with this cute rabbit. I started another project called "100 Possibilities," which consists of taking a photo of something 100 different ways. In my case, the silly wabbit was going to be the subject.

Unfortunately, I've been so busy with the 365 project, I haven't had time for the rabbit. Well, I decided to get my 100 possibilities project back on track this week....and I killed two birds with one stone with this photo. This is Mr. Rabbit keeping cool this summer...in the fridge with a nice, cool drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment