Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oops!


110/365 - OMG!
Originally uploaded by Wayne-K
I decided to watch TV downstairs tonight because it's hotter than a dog upstairs (and I'm too cheap to turn on the AC). The downstairs TV hasn't been turned on since the wife and kids left three and a half weeks ago. One thing I'll mention is our house is pretty dark downstairs. So, where am I going with this, you ask?

Well, I laid down on the couch, turned on the TV using the remote....and noticed a parched plant...and turned around and there was another, and another, and another. It was like a horror movie and I was the star character.....about to get slashed, stabbed, bashed, and smashed by....well, my wife!

I'd been watering the lawn and the plants outside, but forgot about the ones inside. We had plants hidden away on shelves, behind the couch, next to the lamp....every where! I didn't realize we had so many plants! I moved all of them, lining them up against the wall, so I can water all of them at once without playing hide and go seek trying to find those little buggers. I hope they can be revived....oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment