Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Slower than Molasses

After hiking three days in a row, I decided to take a break today so I could get some chores done. I weeded and mowed the lawn, and watered the plants. I also cleaned up the dirty stove top and started to tidy up the house (AKA, getting rid of the evidence before the wife gets home). Hopefully, the dishes will magically get washed by the Tooth Fairy....if not, I guess I'll have to do it.

For my photo of the day, I tried three different ideas that I had in my little pea brain....but they all stunk! I finally headed to the arroyo on Santa Rita Road, adjacent to the former Nob Hill supermarket. Bad news...the water was moving slower than molasses (in winter time, but it's July)! I figured I'd just get a snap of it and call it a day...throw in the towel for today and try something new for tomorrow's shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment