Tuesday, July 6, 2010

On The Go


102/365 - Gotta Go
Originally uploaded by Wayne-K
The theme for my 365 photo project is "on the go." I have some ideas for it, but was too lazy/tired today. Instead, I modified the theme for today...and used "gotta go" for today's shot.

I woke up every morning on my backpacking trip at 5:15-5:30 AM to take pictures of the sun rising over the mountains. I carried my four pound tripod on the trip, so I sure as heck was gonna use it. Check out my flickr photostream for the backpacking photos.

Food update: At the end of our backpacking trip, we had a six hour drive home....and I had two BK Whopper Jr burgers last night ($1 each off the value menu). Today was a different story. I have no milk, except for the bit of milk I froze last week. For breakfast, I had stale Cheerios...which I tossed after a few bites and had leftover trail mix instead. For lunch, I was desperate and had some instant ramen. For supper, I was too lazy to make the pasta, so I nuked a couple frozen hot dogs in the microwave and ate it with sauerkraut and mustard. I only have a couple more slices of bread left....I might save it for the remaining two hot dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment