Sunday, July 18, 2010

Free Ride on BART

I rode the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) train home today and this little pigeon was on for the ride. I grabbed a quick shot of him before the guy in the background chased him out.

I was half asleep on the train and when we arrived at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station, this guy asked where was Bernal Street. I shook the cobwebs out of my head and pointed in the general direction. Apparently his car broke down and he needed to get to his sister's house. He asked about the buses and I had no idea about the routes or schedules. I found it odd that his sister didn't pick him up at the BART station....maybe he teased her a lot when they were kids? Who knows...anyway, I offered him a ride to his sister's house. It's risky being a Good Samaritan nowadays because you never know who the psychopaths are, but I thought I'd do my good deed today and help the poor guy out. Besides, I could be the psychopath for all he knew.....

No comments:

Post a Comment