Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's a Conspiracy

Don't Worry, Be Happy II by Wayne-K
Don't Worry, Be Happy II, a photo by Wayne-K on Flickr.

I need to take a happy pill.

First, the Swedish telecommunications company I work for decided to schedule their annual sales conference in Texas starting on a Sunday. With all the travel, long hours, and days away from our families, did they really need force hundreds of employees to travel on the weekend for a sales conference? Why couldn't they schedule it to start on a Monday?

Second, not only did the conference start on a Sunday, but it was also scheduled over Valentine's Day. What thoughtless, inconsiderate, SOB decided to do that?

Third, I decided to make the best of the bad situation by ordering some flowers online for my wife. This is a rated PG-13 blog, so I will just say I do not recommend FTD.com for your floral needs....they suck! As of 9:30 PM on Valentine's Day, no flowers have been delivered. To make matters worst, it's 11:30 PM here in Texas, I'm dead tired, and I have a 7:30 meeting in the morning. I'm going to be doubly cranky tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be using FTD again anytime soon. I don't know what the "F" in FTD stands for, but I have a few thoughts at the moment...

Oh, I hope everyone had a *&^%! Happy Valentine's Day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment