Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's a Conspiracy (Part 2)

Happy Peppercorns by Wayne-K
Happy Peppercorns, a photo by Wayne-K on Flickr.

I went to bed at midnight last night, after sending a few more notes of appreciation to FTD. After a few deep breaths and yoga exercises, I managed to fall asleep. I was in deep REM this morning when my alarm went off at 0600. Tired, but reasonably well rested, I proceeded to tackle the three S's.

The first "S" occurred without incident, with everything coming out okay. I did, however, have a few issues with the second "S"...the shower. I ran the water for several minutes, but there wasn't any hot water. Not sure what the heck happened, but it was like fifty people decided to take bubble baths this morning. The "hot" water was cold and the "cold" water was arctic cold. A few more deep breaths and yoga exercises later, I was ready to take on whatever else this day was going to deal me. I love the power of positive thoughts.

I am looking forward to returning home tomorrow. My plan is to shower tonight, while the demand for hot water was low. I'm hoping to get through tomorrow without incident. With my recent luck, I'm sure my plane will crash into the mountains. If that happens, I'm going to kill myself....JK.

BTW, the third "S" went okay too...no problems with my electric shaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment