Monday, October 18, 2010

Journey to a Cleaner Planet


Journey to a Cleaner Planet
Originally uploaded by Wayne-K
"Journey with me to a true commitment to our environment. Journey with me to the serenity of leaving to our children a planet in equilibrium."
-- Paul Tsongas

When I first moved to California, I was shocked that people paid for water. Twenty some odd years later, bottled water is a gazillion dollar a year business. I still can't comprehend paying for water, but some lucky people out there are profiting handsomely....and the landfills are filling up with empty bottles.

Now, I'm not going to tell you how to spend your hard earned money, but if you choose to spend it on water, please recycle the bottles. Better yet, buy yourself a nice Nalgene, stainless steel, or similar reusable bottle and save your cash for more important things....like beer! Oops, did I say that? I meant buy your significant other something nice....like a zoom lens....

No comments:

Post a Comment