Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back to the Action

Point Guard by Wayne-K
Point Guard, a photo by Wayne-K on Flickr.

I'm starting to appreciate the lighting in the Amador Valley High School gym. Tuesday's game at Foothill was like shooting in a cave. The Amador gym is bright and sunny in comparison. After a few weeks of snapping photos of the cheerleaders and other relatively stationary subjects, I was back in action last night, shooting the De La Salle game.

I bumped into the photographer from SPORTSWURLZ during halftime. I asked if he'd been to any Amador games this year because I hadn't seen him in a while. He mentioned this was his first game in the Amador gym since last season. He asked why I wasn't shooting for SPORTSWURLZ. He typically shoots six games per week (and I think they get paid per game)....hmmm, something to think about...

Anyway, here are a few photos from yesterday's games against De La Salle (JV and Varsity).

Foot Race

#4

Pregame

JV Cheerleaders

Go Dons!

No comments:

Post a Comment