Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Amador Defeets Cal

Feet by Wayne-K
Feet, a photo by Wayne-K on Flickr.

Get it...de-feets? Picture of feet? Okay, never mind. The Junior Varsity team played well tonight and defeated Cal High. After the game, we scooted home quickly so the kid could study for finals.

I didn't take a lot of photos today. Quite honestly, I didn't want to spend all night processing photos. The wife's been gone for two weeks and I've been Mr. Mom, work's been crazy busy, and I'm dog tired.

Here are a few more pictures from today's game. I decided to take a few more non-action shots again.

Sweep

Go Dons!

Cheerleader

1 comment:

  1. Wayne, Hope you are all still alive with your wife being gone and you playing the multi-role of dad and mom!

    These are fantastic shots. I love the one of the feet. I also love the one of the cheerleader with the bit of blue framing the shot.

    Congrats to your team for taking home another victory. Hope you have a personal victory and survive your wife being gone. :)

    ReplyDelete