Thursday, June 24, 2010

Steak Again!?


90/365 - Steak Again!?
Originally uploaded by Wayne-K
The family left town on Monday for the whole summer and left me with a fridge full of leftovers. My objective is to see how long I can survive without going to the grocery store. I plan on living off leftovers and the contents of the freezer/pantry for as long as possible.

We had steak on Sunday for my son’s birthday (and Father’s Day) and bought a few pounds too much. I’ve been eating steak for lunch and dinner since Monday…and probably have a few more meals before it’s gone. The fridge was also packed with fresh vegetables, lettuce, carrots, celery, and broccoli. Unfortunately, it looks like the veggies will run out before the steak. I hope there’s some Liquid Plumber in the cabinet because there could be some major CC problems (Colon Cloggage).

Here's today's lunch. Notice there’s no rice on the plate…a strange sight for an Asian plate. Well, I’m too lazy to cook rice so I’m clearing the bread out of the pantry. Why cook rice when there’s bread ready for the eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment