Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Nikon FM2 is in the House

Girls 100m Start by Wayne-K
Girls 100m Start, a photo by Wayne-K on Flickr.

My Nikon FM2 arrived today. It is no longer in production, so I bought it used from Adorama. For a camera in E- condition, it sure looked pretty dinged up.

I saw an FM2 in really nice condition at the local camera shop for $275, but decided to get the less than perfect condition unit for $75 less. Part of me wishes I paid the premium for the cleaner camera. On the other hand, my camera came pre-dinged, so I won't be too upset should I add another ding or two in the future.

I haven't purchased a lens yet. I can't decide between the Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AI or the 50mm f/1.8 AI. For now, I plan on using my 50mm f/1.8 AF-D lens.

Stay tuned for the first set of photos from the FM2....coming soon.

Garden Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment