Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! by Wayne-K
Happy Easter!, a photo by Wayne-K on Flickr.

Happy Easter everyone!

Little kids are great. They find large amounts of joy in the simplest of things. No iPad, iPod, iTouch, iMac, iBrow, X-Box, etc. is needed....just a cheap plastic egg filled with some goodies.

I think we can all learn something from little kids. Do we really need all those expensive material goods? Do we really need an expensive kitchen make-over, with new cabinets, granite counter tops, etc.? Well, my parents do, but that's another story.

Something to ponder....perhaps we shouldn't think so much about the fancy things we don't have and should start looking at the blessing we do have.

I feel really blessed. God's given me a great family, a warm, dry, and comfortable home, and food on the table. I don't need much more than that. I'll take a great son over a bass boat any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment