Monday, March 7, 2011

The Home Stretch

Alviso Adobe by Wayne-K
Alviso Adobe a photo by Wayne-K on Flickr.

I have three more weeks remaining in my 365 project. I cannot believe I've taken a photo per day for almost an entire year. It's been a long ride and I've learned a lot....but I'm going to be one happy camper when this project is completed.

If I counted correctly, my last day, Day 365, will fall on Saturday, 26 March 2011. I was thinking about heading out to somewhere special on that day to celebrate and enjoy the day....and maybe even snap a photo. =)

The theme for my photography project this week is "delicate." For today's photograph, I decided to totally ignore the theme....and headed to the Alviso Adobe Community Park to pursue another black and white image. The naturalist wasn't there today and the buildings were closed. I decided to shoot through the glass door to capture a photo of the interior of the building. I liked how the light entered the room through the distant doors and reflected off the floor.

346/365 - Home

No comments:

Post a Comment