Saturday, February 26, 2011

Until We Meet Again, Mr. Owyang


337/365 - Daffodil
Originally uploaded by Wayne-K
Mr. Owyang courageously battled cancer for two years, but the Lord called him home. Today was his Celebration of Life service. It was a beautiful service and based on the number of people in attendance and the touching comments, he was clearly loved by many. He lead his life with honor, love, caring, and a commitment to God.

While he will be missed on earth, I know we will meet again when it's my time....but God, no rush, I still have lots to do down here.

As I drove home from the service, I couldn't help but notice the incredible, fluffy clouds in the wonderfully blue sky. The beauty of His creation always amazes me. I'm looking forward to my next trip into the wilderness...

No comments:

Post a Comment