Saturday, November 13, 2010

Love

"To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."
-- David Viscott

The bible says, "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13). More recently, Alan Jackson sang about it in this moving September 11 tribute.

Show your loved ones how much you love them. Hug them and kiss them every day (and several times a day)...even if they are just a frog.

About the Photo:
Darling Angel gave Mia this beautiful sunflower. When I saw it last night, I stuck it in water because I knew I wanted to take a picture of it. I decided a sunburst would add interest to the sunflower. I used the cedar tree in the front yard to shield the sun (for a more controlled sunburst), a small aperture to create the sunburst, and my flash to illuminate the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment