Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Light


228/365 - Geese Drafting
Originally uploaded by Wayne-K
Photography is an art dependent on light. Light brings out colors, contrast, and textures. Light creates mood. Confucius says, "Bad subject with good light is better than good subject with bad light."

Darkness falls upon us so early nowadays. I need to make some adjustments to my photography to accommodate daylight savings time. I either need to get to work earlier and get off earlier, so I can shoot after work in the warm afternoon light....or I need to shoot early in the morning and go to work a little later.

I got to work early today and got off early, so I could head over to Shadow Cliffs Regional Park for some quick shots. I shot these beautiful birds on the back lake.

Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment