Sunday, March 28, 2010

365 Photo Project

I'm a bit of a late starter this year.  As you're probably aware, I started my "355 Days" blog ten days after the start of the new year.  Well, in pursuit of my goal of becoming a better photographer, I've started a 365 project, where I plan on capturing one photo per day for an entire year.  My photographic calendar's "New Year" was celebrated on March 27, 2010.  Hey, the Chinese celebrate it in February, so celebrating mine in March is cool, right?  This project is based on the "Digital Photography School" structure (http://digital-photography-school.com/).  If you're interested in learning more about photography, the DPS web site is a great resource.

I was at a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend at Lake Chabot, so my first two photos are from the lake and campgrounds.  Moving forward, I'll post my 365 project photos on my flickr site in the "365" set.  Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I'm going to enjoy taking them!

Photo 1/365 (California Poppy Flower):

Photo 2/365 (Bug):

No comments:

Post a Comment