Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shadows

12/52 - Paisley by Wayne-K
12/52 - Paisley, a photo by Wayne-K on Flickr.

I'm in week 12 of my 52 week project. I can't believe it's already been three months since I started my project. Time seems to move slowly with a weekly project. With my 365 project, I found myself thinking about something to shoot every single day. The 52 week project allows my mind to drift away from photography for periods during the week...and unfortunately it's often drifting toward work! I need to change that...perhaps I need to take multiple theme shots during the week to disengage myself from work.

The theme this week is "shadows." I took an "insurance" shot on Sunday while hiking the Pleasanton Ridge. I wasn't thrilled about it, but thought I'd hold onto it in case I wasn't able to capture anything better. Today, I realized it was already Thursday and my time was running out. I decided to take a photo-walk around town before dinner and Paisley was kind enough to join me.

Here are a few "shadows" photos from my walk. I love the solitude of walking around with my camera. It's particularly relaxing after a long day at work.

Afternoon at Orloff Park

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment