Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Love

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing day with family and friends...and maybe a bit of football. I may even sneak in a quick jog to help off-set the on-set of calories. We will be roasting a big turkey, with the usual sides of mashed potatoes, stuffing, and fresh cranberry sauce. I even spied a freshly baked pumpkin pie from Sweet and Savory.

I know I personally have a lot to be thankful for. I have a nice wife (most of the time), a pair of great kids (most of the time), good health, a job, food on the table, and a roof over our heads. When I'm not tired and grumpy (some of the time), I often sit back and reflect on how lucky I am. Sometimes life gets busy and hectic, and we lose sight of the many blessings in life. We all should treat every day as Thanksgiving. Who knows when the good Lord will be calling upon us, so remember to live each day as if it were your last.

Please say a quick prayer for Cyle, an 11 year old boy who lost his battle with Leukemia yesterday. If you're interested, you can read about him here. I didn't know him personally, but I was touched deeply by his story and the love of the people around him.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Here are photos of a few things I'm thankful for.

"Alright, I'll let you take my picture...but will you please hurry..."

19 November 2011 - A Day in the Life

No comments:

Post a Comment