Monday, January 11, 2010

San Francisco


I spent a lovely weekend in San Francisco, celebrating my belated 17th wedding anniversary.  Coincidentally, it was my wife's 17th anniversary as well, so we decided to celebrate it together.  It was a great time to rest, relax, and enjoy each other's company, sans work, kids, computers, and all of life's unending interruptions.

Whilst I may have left my corny heart in San Francisco, I was inspired to start a blog documenting the year, hopefully with photos.

Cheers,
Wayne


Fleur de Lys is Hubert Keller's restaurant in San Francisco.  If you ever want to score big points (or just score), take your wife to Fleur de Lys for dinner (http://www.fleurdelyssf.com/).  The food, service, and ambiance are superb.



Here's a view of Powell Street, San Francisco, from the Sir Francis Drake hotel.  I love the architecture and the solitude in the city on this brisk winter evening.

This photo makes me wonder....does the driver of the red car have proof of insurance?

No comments:

Post a Comment