Monday, December 20, 2010

Outdoor Photography


Christmas Decorations
Originally uploaded by Wayne-K
Over the course of my 365 photo project (photo a day for a year), I have determined that I am not a photographer that enjoys shooting still life, products, artsy images, or generally anything indoors.

Deep in my core, I am an outdoor landscape photographer. I am also a nature photographer, shooting more intimate, close-up views of God’s creation. While I feel I can capably shoot other things, I find I enjoy being in the outdoors, shooting in the outdoors, and my favorite images were shot in the outdoors.

"I could not, would not, in a house. I would not, could not, with a mouse." I don't like indoor photography, Sam-I-am.

264/365 - Solitude by the Creek

Dusk Falls Upon Us

No comments:

Post a Comment